Updating Contacts for inReach Enterprise
1. You can add Contacts to a specific user profile by navigating to "Users & Groups" and selecting the desired user you wish to configure.
Note: An administrator can configure their own Contacts by navigating to My Info followed by Contacts.
2. The user details will appear. Select "More" details to edit the profile for the selected user.
3. Select the "Contacts" tab and the contacts configured for the selected user account will be displayed. Click the “Add” button to add new contacts to the list.
Note: By default, inReach users on the same account already appear as contacts for one another. To further restrtict visibility of contacts, you can create groups. Only group members will have the ability to view other group members as contacts.
4. Click the “Add” button to add new contacts to the user account, fill in contact details under the “Create Contact” section and click “Done” to save the contacts.
5. The new contact will appear under a new section called “THIS ACCOUNT'S PERSONAL CONTACTS” just below the “ACCOUNT CONTACTS” section.
6. Once you've finished adding contacts, be sure to sync your inReach device. For instructions on how to sync your inReach device click, Synching your inReach for inReach Enterprise.