1. Select the “Sync” tab from the navigational tabs across the top and choose your inReach device.
Note: Download and install the inReach Sync application on your computer if this is the first time you are attempting to sync your inReach device.
2. If this is your first time downloading and installing the inReach Sync application, run the inReach Sync file, accept the terms and conditions and complete the installation process. If you have already installed the inReach Sync application, proceed to step 4.
Note: You can view the terms and conditions by clicking DeLorme inReach Sync Single-User License Agreement
3. Once the installation has completed successfully, go back to the Sync tab in the Explore portal and select your device again. This will launch the inReach Sync application.
4. You will be presented with a login screen. Enter your user email address and password and click the "Login" button.
Note: Admin credentials have the ability to sync devices on behalf of all users
5. Power on the inReach device and plug it into the USB port usng the provided USB cable included in the packaging.
6. The inReach Sync application will detect your device and determine if a firmware update and/or sync is needed.
7. If a firmware update is needed, you will be prompted to proceed with a firmware update. If a sync is needed, the sync application will display Sync needed. Click Sync to transfer data and synchronize your inReach with the portal.
8. The sync can take upto a few minutes to complete. The application will display "Your inReach is up-to-date." once the sync process has completed.