Follow the steps below to reactivate your service plan or resume service using inReach Enterprise.
1. To reactivate or resume service for a previously deactivated or suspended device, navigate to the Devices tab.
2. Check off the boxes corresponding to the devices you wish to reactivate and select the Activate button.
3. Select the desired service plan you wish to reactivate using and select the Reactivate button.
4. Confirm the plan change by selecting both of the checkboxes presented and select the Continue button.
5. Once the device has been activated the service plan will be updated to reflect the current plan.
6. It is recommended that you sync the device afterwards. Sync instructions can be found here.