Follow the steps below to reactivate your service plan or resume service in the Explore portal.
1. Click on the Account tab.
2. From the Account tab, click the Plans & Devices sub-tab.
3.Click the Reactivate button under the desired device.
4. Click the desired plan and click the Change Service button.
5. You will be asked to confirm the plan change. Once you have read the information presented, click the checkbox to agree to the plan then click the Continue button.
6. Although its not required, it is still recommended that you sync your inReach device. Instructions for syncing can be found here (inReach Original device users do not need to sync):
- inReach SE+ and inReach Explorer+ sync: http://support.inreachcanada.com/kb/articles/184
- inReach SE and inReach Explorer sync: http://support.inreachcanada.com/kb/articles/185