You must pair your inReach+ device with your mobile device to use the Earthmate app.
This article explains how to pair your inReach+ with an iPhone, iPad or iPod.
1. Using your iOS mobile device, navigate to Settings.
2. Select Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on. Your iOS mobile device will begin scanning.
3. Place the inReach device and your mobile device within 3 m (10 ft.) of each other.
4. On the inReach device, select Settings > Bluetooth > Pair Device > Pair Device.
5. On your iOS mobile device, select the inReach XXXXXXXX entry once it appears.
6. Once connected, the inReach will display Pairing Successful at the top of the screen and App Not Installed will be displayed on your iOS mobile device, select App Store to download the Earthmate app.
7. Install and open Earthmate to begin using the Bluetooth features.
After the devices are paired, they will connect automatically when they are powered on and within range.