- The inReach Sync app is also used to update the firmware on the suite of inReach devices. Use the instructions below to update the firmware on an inReach in need of a firmware update.
This article explains how to install inReach Sync for Windows.
Installing inReach Sync for Windows
1. Login in to your account at inreach.garmin.com
2. Select Plans and Devices from the navigation tabs along the top.
3. Select the Sync & Update button.
4. Select Windows to download the inReach Sync app
5. Once the download has completed, open the file to begin the installation. The downloaded file will typically appear in your Download folder, the bottom left in Chrome, and the top right in Firefox.
6. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
7. Once completed, you're now ready to sync your inReach. Use the articles below for assistance on how to sync your inReach.