Garmin provides a method to export all data from your inReach account. The steps below will guide you through the process. If you only need tracking, routes, and waypoints, use this faster method: https://support-inreach.roadpost.ca/kb/articles/exporting-gps-kml-data-from-the-explore-portal
1. Login to https://inreach.garmin.com
2. Click on the "Account" tab
3. Click on "Plans and Devices" or "View Devices"
4. Click on "Go to my.garmin.com"
5. Click on the "myAccount" link
6. Scroll down to and then click on "MANAGE YOUR DATA"
7. Click on "Export Your Data"
8. Click on "REQUEST DATA EXPORT"
9. An email will be sent to you with all inReach related data
10. Within the zip file open the "INREACH" folder to see your inReach data
11. The folder will contain invoices, map data, message history, preset messages, and quick messages