Garmin provides a method to export all data from your inReach account. The steps below will guide you through the process. If you only need tracking, routes, and waypoints, use this faster method: https://support-inreach.roadpost.ca/kb/articles/exporting-gps-kml-data-from-the-explore-portal
3. Click on "Export Your Data"
4. Click on "REQUEST DATA EXPORT"
5. An email will be sent to you with all inReach related data. Note that it may take up to 48 hours.
6. Within the zip file open the "INREACH" folder to see your inReach data
7. The folder will contain invoices, map data, message history, preset messages, and quick messages