Creating Groups for inReach Enterprise
Groups allow the administrator to organize users for the user profile feature and team tracking feature.
1. To create a group, navigate to the Groups & Users tab and then click Create Group.
2. Enter a Group name and then click the Save button.
3. Your group will appear on the left side of the page. To edit your group or add users, click the group and then click Edit Members.
4. You can start to add users to your group by clicking Add Users or you can move users between groups by clicking Move Users.
5. Select the desired users from the list to add to the group. Users you've selected will be identified with a check-mark. Click Add when finished.
6. The selected users will now appear in your group. Click Done when finished.